Time for an update. In total I have replaced 12 inverters under warranty. I had 3 inverters replaced before last year. 4 last year and 5 this year. 15 year warranty on these. Had some fun last year. Enphase would not send me warranty replacement inverters. As I was just the owner. I had to use a qualified contractor. This cost me over $300.00 and he failed to collect serial numbers to update my web page at enphase. And didn't re-scan the envoy communicator for new inverters when done. Therefore my graphic did not show those panels. And he stopped responding to my phone calls or e-mails. I can not find any dealers for enphase in my area either. So I phoned enphase again and talked them into helping me by send the replacement units. So with the help of a couple of friends we replaced the bad units. I then covered up last years replacement panels 1 at a time. Then watching the production reports I can associate the correct serial number with each panel. this let me update my Enphase graphic for both years.
Everything is up and running again. Performance is a little down but respectable. Here is my chart.
This is annual totals in Kilo Watts